Get the chance to be part of the team that delivers best practice and product capabilities in high-pressured IBM integration development projects for optimal impact and delivery for some of our key clients.
What will you do daily?
- Problem solve and deliver consistent high-quality IBM Integration Bus (IIB) practices & projects for clients.
- Effectively deliver on client projects in order to thrive in a high-pressured environment with direct engagement with clients.
- Execute according to integration best practice, patterns and product capabilities.
What would make you successful in the role?
- The ability to integrate into client environments and deliver to their needs.
- Deliver consistent quality solutions for clients.
- Build strong stakeholder relationships within their structures in order to identify opportunities for more work and solutions we could deliver into the client’s environments?
What do you need?
- 3+ Years in IT with a strong track record of integration.
- IBM Technology experience preferably in IIB and MQ.
- Understand REST, Web Services, illustrations and patterns.
- Troubleshooting and monitoring
- Data mapping
- Applications & integration security practices and standards.
- Data Power & API Management would be advantageous.
- Degree, diploma or relevant experience
- IBM Certifications in IIB, Message Broker or App Connect Enterprise preferred.
- Analytical Ability
- Problem solving
- Customer centricity
Send CV’s or request more information from firstname.lastname@example.org